Life in the Sticks

Life in the Sticks

Sunday, August 29, 2010

NYX Glitter Eyeliner Review

    I recently went to Ulta and bought some NYX glitter eyeliner and wanted to do a review.
   I got it for around four dollars and it came in this cute little package, with a little black pom-pom that you cant see very well. (sorry)  So it says its Candy Glitter Liner and I got it in sliver, and it has like a tiny applicator brush inside of it that you can use if you wish. It comes in i think  18 different colors some are
-Hot Pink
-Gold
-Blue
-Green
-Baby Pink
-Jade
-Lime  
and Yellow
I know you can purchase them on: www.cherryculture.com


My opinon: 
It is really easy to use and looks great over a black fish tail or cat tail or its easy to smear all over the lid to look glamorous.
My only concern was though if you out it all over your lids you have to keep your eyes closed for about a minute or two because if you close your eyes right away when there wet it gets all smudgy and its ruined.
 So good luck if you buy your own! :]



 

No comments:

Post a Comment