Life in the Sticks

Life in the Sticks

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Starting off

          I was once told it would be a great idea to start a blog.
With me expecting no one is ever going to read this, but I,ll do it any way. 


       I live in rural Wiscowsin, out in the woods. Sticks and trees everywhere, frogs and crickets chirping. Coyotes howling late at night, Dragonflys and butterflys fluttering about minding there own business. Weeds so tall they attract horse flies and deer flies. Can you picture it?
Not likely that a girly girl, loves it out here.


      I do love it out here, although some people do and some people don't I learned to adapt to my surroundings.  I live on a small ranch house with my mother and younger brother. We have three dogs and two kittens. And a beatiful small jelly bean shaped pond, where frogs, daragonflys, fish and turtles live.
  And with living in the sticks something about every day is an adventure...... 



No comments:

Post a Comment